- Tips for school visiting with VBEE on iPads (updated on April 12, 2013)
1. Fully charge your ipads before the classes
2. Install the latest version of the app from Testflight at least one day (24 hours) before the class;
if you cannot install the app, be sure that
* you have a Testflight account and you are added as a tester;
* your device has a provisioning profile called “VITALLab Provisioning” (settings-general-profiles);
* ask Xin or Qing for help if the app cannot be installed for unknown reasons.
3. Use the app at least once before the class;
4. Reboot your iPads before the class;
5. If the app crashes, try the followings:
* Kill all apps from memory (double click home button-click and hold your finger on an app’s icon you wanted to delete-click the delete badge on the icon’s top left to kill it from memory ), or
* Reboot the iPad (hold the power button on the back of your iPads to power off; same way to power on)
- Fall PD 2012
Building a Virtual Experiment inside Virtual Boat using iVirtualWorld
- New release for summer PD 2012
1. Fishkill game (updated on 07-13-2012)
2. TDS experiment
Lesson plans (updated on 02-24-2012)
Virtual Boat User Guide
Play version 12.0222 (Release Date: 02-22-2012)
Note: To use the web player, you must install the Unity3D plugin. For best playing experience, please right click and select Full Screen (you must use a web browser other than Internet Explorer to use full screen).
Download (Windows, Release Date: 02-22-2012)
Download (Mac OS X – Intel/PPC, Release Date: 02-22-2012)
||This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0947813. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.